Uploading a ROM image
Fuse Bits Editor
PalmAVR is the Open Source Atmel AVR® microcontroller in-system-programming (ISP) solution for Palm OS®. PalmAVR is licensed under the terms of GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. Copyright © 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Mark Hämmerling.
PalmAVR allows you to upload, download, verify, and identify ROM contents of any supported Atmel AVR® microcontroller with your Palm OS® powered handheld computer. PalmAVR is ideal for in-field ISP firmware updates or reconfiguration.
(as of version 0.5.0)
- Flash and EEPROM upload from ROM image database
- Flash and EEPROM verification against ROM image database (full or partial)
- Flash and EEPROM download into ROM image database
- Flash and EEPROM identification (compare against all available ROM image databases)
- graphical fuses editor with symbolic fuse name resolution
- automatic selection of block or page memory access when supported
- ROM image databases management
- target auto-detection and preselection by device signature
- Palm handheld device (or emulator) with Palm OS® 3.3 (or later)
- one of the supported programmers
- optionally, pdbmake to convert existing binary ROM image files to .pdb database files
See file releases.
Supporting this project
PalmAVR is Free Software. It has cost me a lot of time developing and testing it. If you like this software, then please consider a donation
to give this project a successful future. Many, many thanks in advance!
If you are interested in implementing some features, please don't
hesitate to contact me. Thanks for your contribution.